10.06.2009

Zipcar Anyone?

Two fellow Ambassadors, Jack and Chris are both members of the Zipcar community and since Jack just spent the past 10 minutes explaining it to me, I just might have to join!

It's only $25 to join since I'm a college student versus a $50 fee and a $25 application fee (ick). Chris usually drives the BMW but there are tons of other cars to choose from like Mini Coopers, Scions, Toyotas etc.

I'm not too sure where I would drive a car to, but it could come in handy for shopping trips! It's certainly easier to throw stuff in a car than try to drag everything back on the T!

My mom and dad should watch out! You never know when I might randomly show up at home and say "what's for dinner?" :-) I could take a quick T ride as far down as Quincy Adams, pick up a car there and then drive to CT and back and I'd be within the 180 free miles included with the car! Hmmm...

0 comments: