10.19.2009

Craziness!

The month of October has been incredibly crazy for me. The first weekend I went to a wedding for my boyfriend's sister so it was filled with sight-seeing in Boston since some of his immediate family flew up from Texas. The wedding and reception was held at the Fuller Craft Museum in Brockton. If you ever get the chance to go out there, I suggest you check out the museum; there were some really interesting exhibits (including one about shoes which, being female, I loved and a really neat structured space exhibit that hung from the ceiling that I have below) and admission is free on Wednesday nights from 5-9 pm.


Here's a picture of The Great Room where the reception was; they constantly change the art in the room so you never know what you're going to see and a picture of me and Adam on the patio where the wedding was...it's completely surrounded by water. We clean up pretty well huh? :)





The following weekend was my roommate's birthday so we hit the town (or city I should say) and celebrated her turning 22! The night successfully ended with ordering Domino's delivery at 1 am; I really love being a college student sometimes. I had Office Hours and an Information Session where I gave tours for a couple hours and my dad came up to visit for two nights, so you know he treated me really well and fed me tons of amazing Italian food!

This past weekend I went home to CT, worked in the hotel and hung out with my family and Adam. My mom made a mini Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and sent some food back up to Boston with me which I have already consumed for lunch! Thanks momma.

On a really exciting note, my boyfriend is pitching for a scout for the New York Mets on Thursday. I've gone to a couple of his pitching practices and as a female I couldn't tell you the difference between half the pitches but I was impressed. If I have the money, I'm going to watch him pitch Thursday because it's a big day for him and his family is in Texas so no one is there to see him.

Here's hoping for no rain or snow on Thursday!

1 comments:

Haley said...

Kristinnn!!! How do I NEVER see you and yet we work togheter :(
and HOW come u never come to our ambassador gatherings at my apt
miss you