4.16.2009

Love the weather!

Two weeks ago I officially switched over to wearing flip flops and it has been fantastic. There were only two days that I wished I wasn't wearing them, but for the most part the weather has been sunny and warm; a perfect way to end April and my Junior year!

This past week wrapped up a lot of work I had including two exams and two group presentations. I only have one more group presentation in Empires & Globalization on concentration camps and that presentation is only 15-20 minutes so that should be really easy. I'm pretty stoked about having Monday off even though it's supposed to be rainy and only 45 out but it's supposed to be almost 70 on Friday!

My mom is coming up tomorrow and we're spending the night in the Millennium Bostonian hotel which is right across from the Hard Rock Cafe and Quincy Market; my mom loves shopping at the Coach store, so this hotel is a perfect location for her. I love when family comes to visit because I get completely spoiled. :-)

I bought my ticket for Spring Ball and I'm really exicted to go with a few other Ambassadors. I still need to buy a dress so maybe I'll look around this weekend with my mom and then go out and buy one with Allison next week since we made plans to go dress shopping together.

In 3 weeks I'm seeing Keith Urban in concert at Mohegan Sun and I can't wait! I saw him last year with Carrie Underwood and he was fantastic so I'm sure this show will be just as good.


I also jumped on the Twitter bandwagon so if you want to follow me, feel free! Obviously I update it more than my blog, and you'll read some random, current thoughts going through my head like why in the world a girl I saw yesterday would wear gray knee high socks and Uggs that only went up to her mid-calf leaving a solid 6 inches of sock showing. Oh the mysteries in this world. There's a link to my Twitter account on the right -->

0 comments: