4.07.2009

1 Down, 4 to go

I have so many projects going on right now, it's ridiculous! I can't remember Sophomore or Freshman year being this busy. I gave a 5 minute presentation based on a managerial interview I did a few weeks ago in my Interpersonal Effectiveness class today, and that went well. However, on the 14th my group has to teach class for 30 minutes on Creativity, and on the 15th I have an Operations Management 15 minute presentation. Not to mention I have a 15 minute History presentation either the 21st or 23rd (I'm sure I'll find out either today or Thursday), a 2000 word summary for History due before the end of the semester, and finals to worry about.

On a happier note, I worked the Business School Showcase on Sunday and it went really well. I spoke at two of the welcome sessions and I was able to hang out in the sun and point people in the right direction when they were lost.

Spring Ball is coming up on the 24th and I've been persuaded to go. I've been to a few of them over the past 3 years, and while I wasn't planning on going to this one, many of my friends asked me to go. Then on the 25th I've invited all the Ambassadors over to my apartment for one final get together before finals start and the summer arrives.

I'm really looking forward to summer. I have too many group projects/meetings/papers to complete and there are only 22 days until summerrr. On a side note, if you haven't been to Zappos.com, you really should. I ordered 2 dresses yesterday around 3 pm and they came in already, and the best part about it is the shipping was free! They have some great stuff and I can't wait to pick up my dresses, go back to my apartment and try them on!

I'm going home this weekend to work, spend time with my family and get a delicious meal on Easter (while wearing one of my new dresses). Have I mentioned how much I can't wait to see my puppy? I miss her tremendously. Now I'm off to give a tour!

0 comments: