4.23.2009

Anddd done!

Okay so I'm almost done. I have to sit through a guest speaker in my Empires & Globalization class and then I can say I'm done with classes for my Junior year.

I have 3.5 exams; the .5 being a 10 minute role play so I don't really count that as a final. Come to think of it, I don't really count my Business Law exam as a final either. It's only on 2 chapters and my professor said he's gone in an hour so that really isn't much of an exam.

This past week was Information Sessions here at Suffolk so I gave 4 wonderful tours this week. I'm giving a tour next Thursday at 3pm and that will be my last tour of the year! It's crazy how time flies. I'm not getting all sentimental here because I'm not a Senior, but sometimes the year went by too fast and other times it really just took waaaaay too long.

I'm really looking forward to the next few days though. Tonight is the Ambassador dinner, tomorrow is Spring Ball and Saturday we're having one last Ambassador get together.

Now it's time for me to head off to my last class of my Junior year! :-)

1 comments:

J. Clarence said...

Who's your Empires & Globalization Professor. Is it Professor Xue? And congrats on making it through another semester.