3.30.2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Yesterday was round 1 of the Suffolk Showcase for admitted students in the College of Arts & Sciences. It was a gorgeous (or not so much) day out. Yay rain...right? I'm a veteran at these events, since this was my 3rd showcase, but waking up at 7 am on a rainy Sunday is not my idea of fun. There was a pretty good turn out, but by the time I gave a tour, I had 5 people with me instead of 50 people like some of the other tour guides had.

The Business School Showcase is next Sunday and I was asked to be one of the student speakers so I have to come up with something to talk about, but I've spoken at Showcase and Open House before so I'm sure I can come up with something. I'm really hoping it won't be raining next week.

I had a horrendous Finance Exam today. We're allowed to have a cheat sheet, but some of the questions were legit a paragraph in length and we had to sort through all the information to find what we needed. I don't think I did well which means my A average will cease to exist, but I have one more exam and a few homework assignments to boost my grade back up.

Other than that I'm counting down the days until summer vacation (30!) and I get to register for classes tomorrow (I'll be a senior...ahhh!). This last month is going to be extremely hectic but I'm looking forward to it because the more I have to do, the faster the time will fly! Speaking of which, today has flown by for me and I'm not really complaining. I'm looking forward to going home for Easter so I can see my puppy and sleep in and a 4 day weekend after that! Life is good :-)

0 comments: