3.25.2009

5 Weeks Left!

I have only 5 weeks left of my Junior year, scary! While some aspects of my last weeks here are calming down, other aspects are speeding up; I've significantly cut down on my hours here in the office which means I won't have to be here during finals week, but I have to be careful or I might be giving tours for free! I have 2 group projects coming up, neither of them have been started because 1. I need 2 more members for one group and 2. The second group project hasn't been discussed in class so no one has any idea what it's going to be on.

My History class was cancelled yesterday which was a wonderful surprise because my professor doesn't come off as the type of guy who would ever cancel class, but we still have a quiz tomorrow (bummer). I had two exams before Spring Break; Business Law and Operations Management. I got a 91 in Business Law and a 78 in Operations Management which I'm totally bummed about because I got a 94 on the first exam, but the class average was a 63 so maybe I should be pretty satisfied with my grade.

My spring break was pretty calm and laid back. I didn't go anywhere warm or tropical unfortunately, but I did work at the hotel in my town and made some money. I came back up to Boston for the weekend before classes started again and it was a wonderful idea because I had 3 days to relax and do nothing while most of the other people I know came back Sunday and were frantically running around trying to get ready for the next day.

I can't wait for summer! I have so many things planned and I am very excited! I'm going to Virginia Beach with a couple ambassadors, I'm having a weekend-long celebration with my closest friends for my birthday, a trip to Hampton Beach and many other 1 day adventures like Six Flags, beach trips etc. With the weather fluctuating as much as it has lately, I'm getting very sick of the cold and wind and I'm looking forward to warm and sunny days!

And on that note I'm going to file folders!

0 comments: