3.05.2009

It's Been a While

It's been a while since my last post and I feel bad about leaving such a gap between posting. Things in my life have been pretty crazy with papers, exams, work, oh and my laptop dying on me, that I haven't had a lot of time to blog.


Classes are the same as always but we're shifting into that time of the semester where group projects and studying for midterms are at the top of my To-Do List. I have two exams next Wednesay, Business Law and Operations Management. While I really like my professor for Business Law because he's kinda quirky and shares really amusing stories, his teachings don't coincide with the syllabus, so studying for his exam will be a blast.


My laptop died on me almost two weeks ago, and as a college student who is constantly glued to Facebook, I thought I would cease to exist without a constant connection to the internet. However, it was actually kind of nice to take a break from "who is dating who" and "what's the latest gossip". Facebook can get people into trouble and I was perfectly happy being ignorant of whatever was going on around me. But, my new laptop came in yesterday so now I have that constant connection to everyone's business, but I think I'll keep my distance.


We had a snowday Monday which was excellent! I have never had more than 2 days of classes cancelled here at Suffolk and the last time this happened was during finals week of Fall semester Sophomore year. I have mixed feelings about winter and the snow, but on Monday I decided to go out and walk around the city before the snow turned brown and gross. It was really pretty and mostly everyone looked miserable to be out, but I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Don't get me wrong though, I am ALL SET with the snow now. I'm ready for 50 degree weather, flip flops and skirts!


Oh a final note, I had some friends over a few weeks ago and I snapped a lovely picture of me, Allison and Chris (two other Ambassadors). Enjoy!

1 comments:

Haley said...

haha that is such a alie about leaving space from facebook, you write on walls like its your jobbbbb. haha