12.03.2008

Quick Update

I blogged yesterday, but I have some news so I'm going to do a super quick blog.

1. I got my grade back for the presentation from International Management with the horrible group and we got an A. No idea how we pulled that off because I was definitely expecting a worse grade.

2. I get to take my Macro exam Monday night which is so much better for me! Although we found out we have to read a book in preparation for the essay questions on the exam and the Economics Department is going to throw on 25 questions to test us on just because they feel like it. Ridiculous. I'm not an Economics major but the Econ Department has made me so mad this semester!

3. What's all this stress people are talking about? One exam on Monday and I'm enjoying my Christmas break. I guess I'm lucky; I've defintely had bad years before with 5 exams so I'm just really enjoying this semester.

4. Now off to the Ambassador dinner I go!

0 comments: