9.23.2008

Oh Boyyyy

Things have been relatively quiet lately. Yesterday was officially the first day of fall which is exciting but sad at the same time. I love wearing flip flops, and when it starts to get really cold out, I can't wear them anymore. Technically I could still wear them, but I think my toes would freeze off. At the same time, I love fall because the trees look really pretty with red and yellow leaves. See exhibit A to the left which is a picture of the commons. This picture is actually hanging above me right now in the office and I think it's really pretty so I had to add it to my blog.

Anyway, I'm doing a Breast Cancer Walk on October 5th from 8-10 am. I'm trying to raise about $500 which may seem like a lot, but some people have raised much more. I'm doing it in honor of my grandmother who passed away over the weekend from cancer. I've never really gotten involved with cancer walks or any fundraising that is done, but I think I will now. It was really important to my grandmother, and I'd like to carry on her dedication.

I missed my classes on Monday and so I have to make up a quiz for one of my classes today at 3 pm. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do it today because I didn't have any time to prepare for it. The quiz is on the chapters we've read out of the book, but honestly I haven't been keeping up on my reading, so the quiz today will be interesting. Good luck to me!

Being in Boston never cesases to amaze me. I on my way to my apartment last night around 7:30, and while I was walking through Government Center, I saw someone doing push-ups off to the side. They just dropped down on the brick and starting doing push-ups. It was really odd.

0 comments: