2.27.2008

Two and a half weeks left!

Today is the official mark of being halfway through the Spring 08 semester, and I must say it feels pretty good. But, at the same time there's sooo much work that I need to get done for this week, it's pretty crazy. I have a Marketing case due tomorrow and I have an exam in that class on Tuesday. I also have to recite the first 18 lines of The Canterbury Tales for my English class tomorrow too. Surprisingly, it's a lot harder to memorize and recite those lines than I thought. I still have four lines to memorize by 11 am tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.

It's starting to get a little warmer up here and there isn't much snow left on the ground which makes me extremely happy. I'm not a big fan of the winter, I like spring and summer more and I'm counting down the days to May 1st when I can move home again. Speaking of warm weather, I will be in Orlando in 17 days! I started the count down around 140 days, so I am so excited! I have a reason to keep going every day haha.

The Ambassadors are having a get together on Friday and it should be a really good time. We don't all get to see each other while we're in the office, so it's nice to see eachother outside work and be able to relax and have a good time together. Yay for good food and good company on Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin, love the new blog look! Good luck with all of your work. Spring break will be here before you know it! :)

Sara