2.12.2008

I knew it.

I'm not really sure where I should start this post, but I suppose I can start it off with some bad news, because things get better after that. I had my first Accounting exam last week and I thought I did okay on it, and by okay I mean I knew I got a few multiple choice questions wrong and I knew I had completely blown one 10 point question because I had no idea how to do it.

So then it came back and a big fat 76 out of 120 (or a 63) was staring at me. I hate doing poorly on my exams, it's the worst feeling in the world. So now that my first exam is over I definitely know I need to work harder next time and I need to turn in all my homework and show up to every class and get some extra help, which I fully plan to use the Ballotti Learning Center since it's a free service and someone can tutor me who has had my professor before.

On to happier news!
I got a 95 on a Marketing Case about Facebook, so I'm certainly doing fine in Marketing, and I had an exam in that class today too and I feel pretty confident about it.

Other than school work, I'm working on fighting off a cold. First it was a sore throat, then a cough, and now I have a pretty nasty headache all the time and aspirin doesn't help at all. Blahh. This is week two of this cold and I want it to go away nowwww. My sister told me I need to get better before Disney, which I plan to be all healed in 32 days.

The weather is still cold and snowy up here but it isn't sticking to the ground which I guess is okay. My mom is coming up this weekend and her, my roommate and I are going to start looking at apartments for next semester, since you have to move off campus when you're a junior. It's a minor drawback of being in the city but my roomie and I couldn't be more excited about having our own place either in Beacon Hill or the North End.

0 comments: