3.03.2008

Yay it's March!

I'm really glad it's March because that means the weather is going to start getting warm again and I love warm weather! This week is an extremely hectic week for me. I have 3 exams in Marketing, English and Accounting and even though I literally spent every waking moment of my weekend devoted to understanding the General Prologue of the Canterbury Tales and knowing definitions of Quantitative and Qualitative data, I just really want it to be Thursday so I can breathe a sigh of relief and know that it's all over.

I already know my Accouting exam is a lost cause, but we are allowed a 3x5 index card filled on both sides with helpful equations so I think I will be able to figure more problems out on this exam instead of just aimlessly guessing and getting 0 points instead of a possible 5 or 6 out of 10. This is me being optomistic, regardless of my mother saying an index card won't help because I just don't understand the subject...I'll take what I can get.

On another note, I was able to experience a great little pub in Boston on Friday with Whitney. It's called Seven's, approproiately named because of its location on 77 Charles St. Another ambassador, Kevin, works there and so we were able to hang out and relax for a few hours all the while having an impromptu Ambassador get together. I'm sure Whitney and I will go back again; it had a great atmosphere and everyone there was really nice.

Well, it's almost that time for me to head out of the office and become a slave to my homework again. Or go to CVS...probably both because I'm out of bowls for my cereal and the cafeteria doesn't stock bowls which is extremely frustrating.

0 comments: