2.05.2008

3 down, 12 to go!

Three weeks down so far this semester and we have 12 more. I have to say 12 weeks sounds like a really long way from now, but it really isn't. It's only 3 months and one week of that will be Spring break, and the last week is Finals so we really only have 10 weeks of classes left! And since my classes are twice a week, that turns out to be about 20 classes left. I'm really trying to be optimistic here but sometimes I really just don't feel like going to class, like today.

Today was raining, cold and just not pleasant. Of course I didn't grab my umbrella, wear a jacket with a hood, or wear a hat today so I got kinda wet walking back and forth to class. Note to self: when it says it's raining on Yahoo Weather, that usually means it is and to plan accordingly.

Classes are going okay so far. I do think I'll have a problem in Accounting though because we just don't get along. I have an exam there tomorrow and if we dress up in business attire, we get an additional 10 "class participation" points. Skirt and heels here I come! I'm going to need to get some help for that class. I generally understand everything in theory, but sometimes I just get really lost...that or it is always 80 degrees in that class room and trying to pay attention is extremely difficult.

On another note, the Patriots lost the Superbowl and I'm pretty upset about that. I was really hoping they would have a perfect season but it happens, and there is always next year...right?! :-)

I have so much to do and just not enough time! And on top of that I'm just tired all the time. I literally want to sleep all day and all night which can't be a good sign. Today I feel a little better but I could definitely take a nap right now and I wouldn't have a problem with it!

Lastly, the Spice Girls were AMAZING on Wednesday night! I'll have to edit this post later today with a picture or two from the concert because they aren't on this computer. Then, I went home to see Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood who were also just as fantastic. At one point during the show, Keith Urban got off stage, and walked into a lower section of seating and sang in the middle of a bunch of fans. I was extremely jealous. Then, he proceeded to take out a silver sharpie, sign his name on the guitar he was playing, unplugged it, and handed it to a fan. I really need to be more lucky because I would give an arm or a leg to have that happen to me, let alone meet someone famous...legitimately would give a limb.

1 comments:

WhitneySU said...

SMILE!!!!

I know I'm a day late, but you seem so sad...

Oh, and which limb would you want to give up?? Tough decision.. haha