11.07.2007

Oh work!

After my last blog I decided to redesign my layout and I rather like it! Unfortunately, the entire fall picture doesn't show up on all computers, but regardeless it still looks nice!

I'm registering for classes tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning which is kind of rough considering I don't have to wake up until about 9:15 for class but I'm glad I get to register early so I have a better chance of getting the classes I want.

I've been bringing prospective students with me to a few of my classes lately and it's great that there is a lot of interest in doing this...you only hear so much from the tours but sitting in on a class is how you really get the feeling for what going to Suffolk would be like.

I've also been working on planning some events for Resident Community Council (RCC), and we're having one on Monday, the 19th. The theme is RCC's Thanksgiving sendoff where students can come to the main lobby of the Miller Hall dorm and decorate cupcakes, drink cider, play some games and go home with some fun little souvenirs. Although, I will admit I'm hoping this event will draw some attention to the club and help attract dedicated members because there's a shortage of them.

Other than that, life has been rather busy lately with tons of homework and working in the Admissions office. I have quite a few projects and tests coming up which I am not looking forward to (who does?) but I am looking forward to seeing my friend Laura on Friday who I haven't seen since the summer. My mom is coming up to visit on Saturday which means free lunch and some shopping, and there is an Ambassador dinner on Sunday.

I'm also really excited that America's Next Top Model is on tonight, but I'm also sad that Lost's new season isn't going to start until February! I'm not going to have any shows to watch when ANTM ends and before Lost starts. It's a tragedy.

Last, but certainly not least, I am going to DISNEY WORLD during my Spring Break in March. My sister and I are going to be spending 5 wonderful nights at the Polynesian Resort and I'm booking the plane tickets tomorrow for it. I just went in May, and I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford another trip in March.

oh yes, I will be there in March!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.