10.21.2007

Suffolk's Salem Trip

On Friday, October 19th, Program Council sponsored a trip to Salem, Ma. I had never been before, although my mom always wanted to go when I was younger, so I decided what better time to go than now?

The tickets were only $15 and included admission to two Haunted Houses, the Wax Museum, and a Candlelit Walking Tour.

To be honest, I was disappointed with the signs that accompanied the wax figures in the museum because I came across a few spelling errors. For example Bridget Bishop was spelt Bsihop. I certainly would have thought that someone would have done some spell checking before posting the signs, but we're only human.

My favorite part about Salem was definitely the candlelit walking tour that we took through the town. We stopped at various locations such as a graveyard, the old police barracks (which is now a home), and a restaurant. Apparently people have claimed to have seen ghosts wandering about the streets and between windows in homes, but I was pretty satisfied with not having encountered any ghosts.

All in all, the night was a lot of fun, thanks Program Council! :)

1 comments:

Zack said...

We all know that Wendy's was the best part of the trip!