10.25.2007

Me!

I never really wrote a post about me, my classes, my activities, or my life in general and a few of the other Ambassadors did, so I figured why not?

I'm a Sophomore this year and I'm extremely fortunate to be living in the dorms again. My roommate is one of my good friends and we get along great! We've re-arranged the room twice since we've been here, and I'm sure we'll do it a few more times throughout the year.

I'm taking 5 classes this semester, and although I wish I could be taking a dance class too, it wouldn't fit into my schedule. Luckily though, I have no classes on Friday so I can always go home on a Thursday night and enjoy a long weekend at home, which is actually what I will be doing later tonight. Which reminds me, I need to begin packing!

I was recently named President of Resident Community Council, which is a club on campus. I'm extremely excited about it. I've already researched and planned out some great events for this coming up year.

I really like to keep busy...if I'm not then I just end up sitting on Facebook for hours at a time and that really isn't healthy.

When I'm at home (in Connecticut) I work at a hotel in my town and I absolutely love it. I love the people I work with, and I like being able to talk to all the guests that come in, and sometimes play jokes on them (like telling them I just finished painting the lobby, or 10% of their winnings at Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun must come to me). I truly think I want to manage a hotel someday, or work in Disney World.

I also entered a pageant in my home town over the summer and won which is fun because I get to do community service, participate in parades, and I got free entry to tons of other fairs in the state of CT, although I couldn't always go to them. My sister also competed in Miss Connecticut this past year, so having two title holders in the family certainly keeps my family busy!

And just for fun, I'm going to add a picture of me with some of my new friends from the summer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you won a pageant this summer! Congrats! :)

SMP