10.16.2007

Here We Go!

We've started this nifty blog project and I'm pretty excited about it. I decided to customize my background for Halloween...it's one of my favorite holidays.

Today was kind of a busy day for me. I had an exam in Microeconomics and I feel I did okay on it. Then I had two more classes which is pretty typical for my Tuesday's and Thursday's.

Went to work at 4 and started working on my blog! It's going to be pretty awesome when I change it up all the time, I'll always keep you guys guessing!

2 comments:

Sue at Suffolk said...

Hi Kristin!
Halloween is my absolute fav holiday, too. This will be my first one at Suffolk -- does anyone dress up in costume here? I usually do but don't know what goes on this campus...
See you around!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the "Halloween" background! Can't wait to see what's next!

SMP