1.29.2009

Sooo...

Government Center is a solid sheet of ice and I have to walk through it to get to class. I can't tell you how many times I almost fell walking through there today. I guess I'll take the T back to the North End again because I really don't want to relive that experience.

The snow yesterday was fine! Just the whole rain turning everything into ice is not something I enjoy.

Other than that, I gave a 60 second "elevator pitch" about myself today in my Interpersonal Effectiveness class and I think I did really well compared to everyone else who went up. I only said "um" once and I didn't even use a notecard. Gooo me! Everyone in the class was grading each other on different aspects such as eye contact, volume, how comfortable we were etc on a scale of 1-5. Then we had to give feedback as to what the speaker did well, and what they could have done to improve the speech. After I sat down someone asked the professor what they should do if they had no improvement feedback to give. Sounds like a good grade from that person at least!

And now on to filing and a class in 1.5 hours.

0 comments: