1.28.2009

chris is better than haley

So in case anyone was wondering about my title, a wonderful new Ambassador, Chris, typed it because I had a post earlier in the year titled "Haley is Amazing" and he felt he had to top that.

Moving on to more important things, Suffolk didn't cancel classes today which was a little upsetting when I got up this morning, but I'm okay with going to class because if we had today off we would have to make it up sometime later in the semester, most likely on a Friday, and you won't catch me on campus on a Friday unless I'm going to work.

3 weeks down this semester, and the classes simply aren't holding my attention. I tend to space out the most in the Empires & Globalization and Operations Management classes; it figures I would do that since both of those professors have heavy accents. I'm not a fan of my history professor's teaching style where he'll talk about the PowerPoint slides, and then post them after the class so you end up with descriptive notes like "on the slide with the red blob..." yeah, it's going to be great trying to decipher those out.

My puppy hit 5 months yesterday! She's so sweet and I miss her so much. I went home two weekends ago and completely surprised my mom when I walked in the house, but I really went home because I wanted to see my puppy! I tend to sit on the kitchen floor a lot because Ruby will wander off and sit in your lap; she actually fell asleep in my lap when I was home last. I'm curious to see what's going to happen when she is full grown and tries to sit in our lap. Talking about her makes me miss her so much more! Sad.

Other than spacing out in class, not much else has been going on. Chris and I are discussing what we're going to have for dinner, and just like I'm at a loss of what to eat, he suggested the same things I tend to eat. Back to the beginning. It's almost time for me to go home! I really just want to get home before the weather gets really bad. It's raining now which is a problem because all the roads and sidewalks are icy! Here's to hoping I make it home in one piece!

1 comments:

Haley said...

wellll excuse meeeeeeee.i go abroad for a semester and I am already replaced.
not cool kristen, not cool