4.01.2008

Happy April Fool's Day!

It's finally April! yay! April means I only have about 4 weeks left of school, 3 and a half actually since I only have classes Monday-Thursday. I think nature pulled a bit of a joke on us today because it's really warm, about 60 degrees, but tomorrow it's going to be in the 40s again. Eww. I'm so ready for summer right now!

So, I was sitting in my English Lit class today at 10 am and I was looking at my syllabus for my Marketing class and all of a sudden it dawned on me that I had a Marketing Metric assignment due today and I hadn't done it. So, since we were only watching a movie in class, I left at 10:30 so I could rush back to my room to do the assignment. My professor usually goes over all the formulas we need for the assignment and simplifies them for us. I had missed one class last week because I wasn't feeling well and I didn't have the simplified formulas. I go online to Blackboard to download the assignment but it wasn't uploaded.

And then it dawned on me that since we lost a day of class last Tuesday that all the assignments were pushed back so I didn't have to leave my English class because I had no assignment due for Marketing.

Moral of the story is try not to miss any classes because it backfires sometimes.

0 comments: