3.24.2008

5 Weeks Left!

I had such a wonderful time in Disney! I decided to go on a character hunt and I left with 15 pictures. I know it sounds kinda childish, but I hadn't gotten my picture taken with characters since I was literally about 8 years old, so I thought it was about time. All the characters did some silly things in the pictures, and I can only imagine it's nice to not have to deal with small children sometimes.

The weather was gorgeous, in the high 80's the entire week, and coming back to low 40's was rather painful! I wore flip flops on my way home and when I got off the plane I was pretty cold even though I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. I've decided I want to look into doing an internship in Disney at some point over the next two years. They have amazing opportunities for college students, and I really want to go down there for a few weeks and start learning the ropes of such a gigantic company, specifically their hotels. I should also look into seeing if I do something like an internship down there, if it would transfer to Suffolk in terms of credits or if it would fulfill my internship requirement; that would be amazing!

But now, it's back to school and work as usual. 4 weeks until finals, and 5 weeks until I move home for the summer. It simply does not seem possible that my Sophomore year is rapidly coming to an end. Sometimes I just don't feel old enough to be in college, let alone old enough to be halfway through my college years! I'm just going to keep plugging along and enjoying everything that comes my way.

And on that note, it's time for me to head off and do some work for my counselor who I haven't seen in a solid week; I'm sure I have lots of work to go back to. Yay!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! So fun!

-Sara