10.27.2009

End of October

I can't believe it's the end of October already; Friday is Halloween! How crazy is that?

I decided to change my blog so it's more festive :) The only problem is when I change the layout, I have to re-add all the extra stuff on my page (twitter link, ambassador blogs, what I'm excited about; it's kind of a pain but changing my layout is totally worth it).

Most of my friends and other Ambassadors have been running around and talking about how busy they are with papers, exams and projects but for some reason I am incredibly calm. My midterms weren't piled up into 1 week but instead they were spread out over 3 weeks so I had 1 per week. Granted I have my fair share of homework but I can't help feeling pleased with how calm my October has been.

I'm being a pretty lame college kid for Halloween this year because I don't have anything planned. My mom and stepdad are coming up for the day on Friday to visit and Adam will be spending the weekend so we'll probably watch some Halloween movies in my fall decorated apartment. I guess I'm just not that big into Halloween (a huge disappointment to my mother); it was great when I was a kid to dress up and go trick or treating and I went out Freshman and Sophomore years. Last year my mom had just gotten a puppy so I spent Halloween at home puppy sitting and handing out candy to trick or treaters so this year I feel like being lazy...I'm much more of a Christmas person.

I'll be heading off to my night class in about 20 minutes...here's hoping we get out a little early so I can get all my homework done...I would like it to be Friday please, thanks! :)

0 comments: