4.22.2008

I'm exhausted!

I have three classes left this semester and I'm very excited for the year to be coming to an end. I'm not necessarily happy about leaving Boston for four months, but not having to do school work and being able to relax and enjoy the nice weather is something I am certainly looking forward to!

I have five finals next week, two on Monday, two on Wednesday and my last one on Thursday. My parents are coming up Thursday to help move me out which is always an interesting experience because you finally realize how much stuff you have. My parents always yell at me because I acquire a lot of random things during my year at school...like christmas lights that are still hung up around my room. But hey, I'm not the only one who collects random stuff!

Speaking of moving, my room at home is a complete disaster because I haven't cleaned that in forever, so moving back in is going to be a huge challenge. After I came home from Disney I threw all my clean clothes on my bed and they're still there. I should have cleaned it this past weekend when I was home, but I worked so much that I barely had time to sleep! So now, I'm completely exhausted and the result is me not feeling well today. I've never been one to function well when I'm tired.

Even though next week is finals, I still have tons of assignments to complete before I even think about studying. I have a computer assignment for Stats, and I have to finish a practice exam that we'll go over on Thursday. I also have a case due for Marketing which I have to email to my professor because we don't have class Thursday. I also just remembered I have Accounting homework due tomorrow. Ick!

Hopefully I'll be able to tackle all this work tonight and finish by a decent hour. So much for me thinking about going to the gym tonight!

All the Ambassadors are getting together for an end of the year dinner tomorrow in the Welcome Center which should be a really nice time; it's a rare occurance to have all of us together when we aren't working a showcase or open house. The last info sessions are going on this week, so this is going to be the last time I give a tour this year! Kind of crazy that this year really is done, but it's also very exciting.

9 days until I'm home for the summer!

0 comments: