1.15.2008

What a break!

Winter break is over for us Suffolk students and I had a great time at home. I worked a lot to save money for Disney and I got to catch up with all of my friends from high school who I haven't seen in a while. But I have to say I certainly did miss Boston, not just because of the fact that I didn't have to pay for gas for my car, or because everything is in walking distance (including Starbucks where I have acquired about 4 giftcards from Christmas) but because Boston got a lot more snow than CT did and the city is really pretty during the winter...cold but pretty.

The Spring semester started off rather nicely with the first day of classes being cancelled to the snow. My roommate and I weren't too happy when we got phone calls at 4:30 in the morning to tell us that the University was closed. I suppose it didn't matter since we went right back to sleep for a few hours afterwards.

So today my spring semester has officially started. I had three classes today: English Literature, Marketing and Statistics. The professors were all extremely nice, but the workload this semester is going to be hectic. I also have Accounting and Business Ethics tomorrow, so my work load is only going to increase.

0 comments: